Product Description & Reviews
The baseboard is screen gridded in 10mm squares for accurate placement of the cutting material. The unit's guide rail prevents the cutting head from swiveling. There are also "A" size indicators and two additional metric/imperial scale bars. This trimmer is designed to withstand high volume applications. The Sheffield steel cutting blade will cleanly cut virtually all flexible materials up to 2.0mm in thickness.With cut lengths from 12" (305mm) to 54" (1374mm) each model features the unique chromed steel twin guide rails, silent glide action and all metal cutting head and end frames.
Features & Highlights
- With cut lengths from 12" (305mm) to 54" (1374mm) each model features the unique chromed steel twin guide rails, silent glide action and all metal cutting head and end frames
- Full range of accessories available
- Designed to withstand high volume applications and will cleanly cut virtually all flexible materials up to 30mm thickness
- Screen-printed with a very useful 10mm grid, "A" size indicators and two additional metric/imperial scale bars
- Single Chrome Rail - provides accurate cuts and years of service.
- Cut Control Plate - eliminates any possibility of overloading the cutter.
|Item Weight:||9.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.75 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.5 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rotatrim, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: F2D300, ean: 0040074273009,
Overview Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm film and convert them into digital images to share and preserve them forever. Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your 35mm film into a 7.3 Mega Pixel digital images in seconds.So simple to use, it only requires a push of a button. No computer or software is needed. Use it right out of the box to convert all your 35mm film by plugging it into an AC outlet or any USB port. All images are saved into its internal
By Prismatic Lighting
mpn: HALO+STAND, ean: 0683405417934,
The Halo Ring Light by Prismatic Lighting is an 18'' fluorescent ring light that has been designed to provide daylight-balanced lighting for photographers and videographers. Ring shaped light sources have long had a reputation as the preferred light source for beauty photography. The shape of the Halo Ring Light offers a wrap-around light, which envelopes the subjects face and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles or blemishes. In addition to making your talents skin look radiant, the Halo