Product Description & Reviews
The professional-level Celestron TetraView LCD Digital Microscope is a touchscreen LCD microscope with advanced features at a reasonable price. TetraView features four fully achromatic lens objectives, a fully mechanical stage, a 4.3” TFT full color touch screen, 5MP CMOS sensor, and a 2GB SD card for storing your photos and videos. Taking high-resolution images and video of specimen slides has never been easier. The LCD screen rotates 180° so you can easily share your viewing with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector. With magnification from 40 to 400x (1600x with digital zoom), TetraView is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides. Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the TetraView microscope is an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research, and more.
Features & Highlights
- 40x to 400x magnification (up to 1600x with digital zoom). 4 fully achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x.
- 4.3" LCD touchscreen and a 5MP CMOS built-in digital camera
- Adjustable LED bottom illumination
- 180° rotatable LCD screen
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Battery power option (4AA batteries)
- Accessories included: 7 prepared slides, hard carrying case, dust cover, touch pen, USB cable, AV out cable, Universal AC adapter with multi-plugs for international usage, and 2GB SD card
|Item Weight:||9.16 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.63 x 17 x 17 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.24 x 9.92 x 9.92 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Celestron, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.