Product Description & Reviews
The professional-level Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II is a biological LCD microscope at an affordable price. With fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, 3.5” full color TFT screen and 5MP CMOS sensor, the LCD Digital Microscope II allows for high-resolution imaging of specimen slides. The microscope even includes a 1GB SD card, enough storage to capture over 600 high-resolution images for lab reports, papers, lesson, and more. From 40x magnification up to 1600x with digital zoom, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides, like most traditional microscopes. The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector. Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for labs, schools and research institutions. Included Accessories: 1GB SD card, Dust cover, Rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides, and 4 plug, multi-country AC adapter.
Features & Highlights
- Professional digital biological microscope with a built-in 5MP digital camera captures high-resolution images and 30 fps SD video of your specimen
- Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software. TV output for display on large monitors for classroom or lab environment.
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy slide movement
- 180° rotating head for easy sharing of images
- Rotating objective lens turret 3 lens powers: 4x, 10x, and 40x. Camera sensor acts as 10x eyepiece lens, yielding 40x, 100x, and 400x powers. 4x digital zoom for magnification up to 1600x
- Measuring reticle for comparing specimen sizes
- Included accessories: 1GB SD card, dust cover, rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides, 4 plug international AC adapter
|Item Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.61 x 7.64 x 7.64 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Celestron, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Dino-Lite AM411T, ean: 4712805470082,
The AM4111T handheld digital microscope comes with a high-quality 1.3-megapixel image sensor that views and takes highly detailed images for professionals who need all the quality software features but do not require measurement. This model is featured with the unique MicroTouch snapshot feature. The MicroTouch (touch sensitive static sensor) feature on the handheld digital microscope gives users the option of taking a picture right from the scope itself. The MicroTouch was designed to