Product Description & Reviews
Specifications: In-view 2" TFT display, convert to 4" large viewing screen by the convex lens Resolution of Screen:320*240 Micro SD card: 4G(included) to 32G (not included) Adjustable eyepiece Powerful infrared spotlight 1300ft /400M viewing range in full darkness Magnification (optical): 3.5-7 Objective Aperture: 31mm Digital Zoom: 2X Field of View: 9° F for Objective lens: F=1.2 Infrared illuminator: Yes, 850NM 3W Infrared LED JPEG: 640*480 Video:640*480@30FPS Observing Distance(Low Light Environment):1m-more Observing Distance (Full Dark Environment): 1300ft /400M Video Out: PAL or NTSC Language: English, French,German,Italian,Japanese，Russian,Spanish,Chinese,korean, Portuguese, Arabic Date and Time stamp on the picture or video: YES Power Voltage: 4.5V-6V Power: 8*AA lithium, alkaline or NI-MH Battery(not included)/Power bank (5V-6V)(Not Included) Built-in 1 tripods mountable: YES TV: PAL/NTSC Micro USB 2.0 PC camera function: YES Size(L/W/H): 205x169x88mm/8.07x6.65x3.46 inch Weight: 760g/1.68lbs Water Resistance Standard：IPX4 Operating Temperature Range:-30-55°；Storage temperature:-40-60° Certification: CE, FCC. RoHs Application: Hunting and Scouting Game Security and Surveillance Camping Fun Exploring Caves Nighttime Navigation Night Fishing and Boating Wildlife Observation Search and Rescue Nighttime Show Golf / Hiking Bird Watching / Scenery Content: 1 * NV-800 1 * User Manual 1 * Warranty Card(One Year warranty) 1 * Protection Bag 1 * Neck Strap 1 * USB Cable 1 * TV Cable 1 * Lens Cleaning Cloth
Features & Highlights
- 1). LARGE 4" VIEW SCREEN: Build In 2" TFT Display screen, convert to 4" large viewing screen by the convex lens， comfortable to your eyes, resolution of screen:320*240pixels; Can be used as a live Infrared surveillance camera connecting TV with TV cable or connecting Computer with USB cable;
- 2). WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE AND OUTSTANDING OPTICAL CLARITY: High performance digital night vision binocular with 7X magnification, 2X digital zoom and a 31mm Objective Aperture,Wide field of view, 1/3 CMOS vs image-intensifier tube;
- 3). LONG VIEWING DISTANCE RANGE: Built in 850NM 3W Infrared Illuminator for up to 1300ft/400m viewing distance in full darkness; Day or night use(with IR off for daytime color); Date and time can be stampted on photo or video；
- 4). LONG CONTINUOUS RUNTIME: Up to 6 hour continuous runtime with IR illuminator on or 14 runtime without IR, Operates on 8 AA batteries (not included) and power bank(not included), no worry the battery drain out for the long time monitoring；
- 5). USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE: Built-in Menu with 11 languages; Replay function, easy to view photo or view on devices directly;IPX4 Water resistance; tripod mountable(1 tripod Jacks);One year warranty with FCC, CE, RoHs certifications.
|Item Weight:||2.87 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.83 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bestguarder, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: BN260140, ean: 0089018537869,
Want to see everything you’ve been missing at night? The 4.5x Equinox Z digital night vision monocular from Bushnell debuts with some of the best technology in its class. The 4.5x40 boasts a 4.5x magnification, 40mm multi coated glass objective lens and an infrared illuminator with 3 settings to help provide edge-to-edge resolution and outstanding image quality that allows you to see farther than ever before. The Equinox Z also introduces a host of new features previously not available
By Night Owl
mpn: 490321, ean: 0053786381931,
Low Cost Digital Night Vision, easy to use, lightweight, and 3X magnificationFrame Rate Control. IR Control. 37mm Lens. Minimum focus range = 3.3'.